United States District Court
- In a federal prosecution, the United States government is alleging that you violated a law passed by Congress or that you committed a local crime on federal property .
- Federal prosecutors expect that a defendant will plead guilty because the potential sentences are usually very harsh.
- Federal prosecutors rarely make deals because they believe that they are always right and will always win their case.
- If you are charged or are under investigation for a federal criminal offense, contact the Law Office of Bruce M. Cooper.
- As a former federal prosecutor and long-time federal attorney, I know what it will take to win your case.
- Level the playing field – hire experienced counsel.
However, because of the nature of the District of Columbia, most offenses except traffic offenses are prosecuted by the US Attorney’s Office as the authority of the Office of Attorney General for the District of Columbia is quite limited.
The Law Office of Bruce M. Cooper has the experience to represent you if you are under investigation or are charged with any of the following misdemeanor or felony charges:
- Motor Vehicle Offenses
- Conspiracy to Distribute Narcotics
- Money Laundering
- Identity Theft
- Firearms Offenses
- Property Crimes
- Credit Card Fraud
- Welfare Fraud